Gregg Chiropractic Life Centers Offers Help for Personal Injury
A personal injury can be a disruptive experience, preventing individuals from managing their everyday tasks and causing long-lasting pain and problems with mobility. Chiropractic care can help these injuries, with a variety of techniques and individualized care. At Gregg Chiropractic Life Centers in Troy and Garden City, MI, we can help you get back to the activities you love.
Common Personal Injuries
Personal injuries generally fall into a number of common categories:
- Slip and fall injuries can cause broken bones, spinal disc problems, as well as severe muscle strains from trying to prevent the fall.
- Car accidents can cause a variety of back, neck, head, arm and leg injuries that can lead to chronic pain conditions.
- Falls from snow and ice can also occur, leading to fractures, sprains and disc injuries
- Personal injury can also occur from products that work incorrectly and create a hazard for the user, such as a hand or arm injury.
- Medical malpractice can occur during surgery or treatment that leads to an injury that affects mobility.
Chiropractic Treatment for Personal Injury Care
Chiropractic care offers many advantages for individuals dealing with personal injuries. It is often recommended as an adjunct therapy for residual pain and problems with movement. Because chiropractic uses no drugs or invasive surgery, it can provide an alternative option for treatment. Chiropractic uses a variety of techniques that can be used, as needed, to treat pain and problems with range of motion. Manual adjustment can be useful for relieving back pain, herniated discs, and pinched nerves. Physical therapy improves strength in supporting muscles and improves flexibility. Massage therapy can benefit muscle sprains and help to heal injuries in supporting muscles of the joints and back. Nutritional counseling can help heal injuries faster and provide better movement.
Mae Gregg Chiropractic Life Centers Your Chiropractor For Personal Injury Care in Troy and Garden City, MI Today!
The chiropractors at Gregg Chiropractic Life Centers combine their wealth of experience and intensive training to provide individualized care for their patients in Troy and Garden City, MI, and other communities in the area. Our new office in Troy makes it more convenient for patients to get the care they need. Call Gregg Chiropractic Life Centers today at 734-525-8422 in Garden City or 248-435-0925 in Troy for an appointment to discuss your personal injury and explore the options to improve your comfort and increase your mobility.